10/04/2006

Shopping, shopping and more…shopping


I’m not much of a shopper. I’m more of a buyer. I need a shirt, I see a shirt, I buy a shirt. When I am forced to shop, I like to get it all done at one time, at one place. With that in mind, Brett and I headed to the Tanger Outlet Center in Foley Saturday to pick up a few desperately needed items. Being a guest at Brett-Robinson’s Island Winds East we received some discount coupons which made the great buys even better.
Brett took in some of his favorites: American Eagle, Aeropostale, Fanatic Fanz, Reebok and the Nike store. I headed to Rack Room Shoes for some shoes, followed by Las Vegas Discount Golf & Tennis, Music for a Song and Big Dog Sportswear. It’s great to be able to go to many stores in a single trip. Not to mention the fact that we were able to get a bite to eat at the Texas Mesquite Grill before heading home.
If you like shopping it’s a great place. If you’re like me and don’t like shopping it’s a great place to get it all done quickly in one spot.