1/31/2007

My Favorite Blogs

When I am sitting around the pool or lounging under a beach umbrella one of my favorite pastimes is to read other blogs. If they made a water proof lap top, I could drift along in the lazy river at Phoenix on the Bay!

Here's a few of my favorites......
Fat Guy Blog – a humorous look at one man’s struggle to lose weight
Acral's Notes – a local amateur weather forecaster, with a pretty impressive track record
Mobile and the Gulf Coast – a blog from a local woman with emphasis on the local Mobile and Baldwin Conty Mardi Gras happenings
Lifehacker, the Productivity and Software Guide – a daily blog of the happenings in the tech and web world. Great tips on this site.
Google Weblog – about all things Google
A Whole Lotta Nothing – a whole lotta somethings

But of course, always return to Beachin’ Bob’s Beach Blog!!