2/26/2007

Spring has sprung!!


68, 70, 71, 73 & 67. My golf scores? I wish. That’s the high temperatures expected for the week in beautiful and sunny Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Spring is here on the Gulf Coast. We’re preparing to welcome our Spring Breakers, and saying good bye to our Snowbird friends. Make sure you get your reservations made early for the Spring and Summer, the prime spots book early here.
For all you shutterbugs: send Beachin’ Bob your photos on Spring Break and Summer vacation for possible use this blog. I’ll be including a spring or summer snapshot from my readers when possible. Any subject is fine: Beachin’, concerts at the Wharf, fine dining, you name it. Look for your photo on the Beachin’Bob blog.
That’s it for now, the beach in front of Phoenix 5 is calling me. Look for me on the Phoenix 5 Webcam.