12/14/2010

Valentine’s Day and Easter…Already?

I went to the store today and saw Easter candy. Yes, those creamy little eggs are already out in some stores (or at least in my store) even before the Christmas fudge has been baked. Part of me was shocked, and part of me thought longingly of Easter and spring weather. And yet another part of me was hungry for chocolate and bought the candy.

Even closer than Easter is Valentine’s Day, and though I didn’t see any candy or other merchandise for this holiday, I do know of one worthy purchase for Valentine’s Day weekend: Lulu’s and Brett/Robinson’s Vow Renewal Celebration. The package is $298 per couple and includes a two-night stay at the Phoenix All Suites Hotel, a gift basket and flowers, a vow renewal ceremony on Saturday, February 12th, and breakfast at Lulu’s on Sunday, February 13th. The package is valid for stays between February 12th and February 14th.

It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day getaway. Visit Brett/Robinson’s website for more information.