1/11/2011

Dreaming of a Boat

I often dream of getting my own boat—a big boat. Maybe a yacht. I think I would give up my house and live on this yacht, and spend my days cruising along the Gulf Coast, fishing, and just relaxing.

Alright, so that’s a bit far-fetched, unless I manage to win the lottery. But a small, reasonably priced boat is not as much of a stretch, and is actually part of my long-term goals (actually, it’s been a long-term goal for a while, so it’s becoming more of a short-term accomplishment). I do intend to own my own boat one day, and I know the perfect place to take it: Gulf Shores Surf & Racquet Club.

One of the many benefits of this condo is it’s located on a lagoon and allows boats and personal watercraft. So once I get my boat, I can haul it down there and go boating right out of the lagoon. Plus the condo has several other amenities, like a pool and lighted tennis courts, hot tubs, and a putting green. Can’t wait to spend my first weekend down there as a boat owner!