3/30/2009

Girls Weekend at the Gulf

Note: A blog entry by Ms. Beachin' about her annual Girls weekend at the Gulf. It's a pretty good time for the guys too, as we're left all on our own for a weekend!

Great values are available for a beach front condominium and Timing is everything

For example I can save more than $1200 renting a 3 bedroom condominium for a week at Phoenix V simply by vacationing in August instead of July. Personally I enjoy the more laid back quiet on the coast in the month of August. The waters are warm enough for swimming, the shops offer great discounts, and it is easier for me to get into my favorite restaurants.

This is the time when my girlfriends and I say “ hasta la vista baby “ to our hubbies and children and really enjoy down time with the girls.

I just love looking at my new manicure done in the latest color as I wrap my hands around that oh, so ever great, peach margarita sitting on the deck of my favorite beach bar, watching the sun go down.

Come on girls, get to the beach!