12/22/2008

Christmas Shopping with Beachin' Brett


Christmas Shopping at the Cobb, baby!!

Wat up people?? I’m lovin’ the holiday season, but, shopping for the females can be difficult sometimes. It wasn’t that bad for me this year, because I got almost ALL of it done at the Pinnacle Cobb Shopping Center here in Gulf Shores. On County Road 4, its only a 5 or 10 minutes ride to the beach and the Hangout. Its got everything you could possibly need for a vacation!!

I got there and went straight to the girl store mecca; Kay Jewelers. But, I did that last year, so I just left. Next, I went to Kay Jewelers’ back-up as the girl store mecca; Bed, Bath and Beyond. I’m still surprised I left with my masculinity in tact. I had to escape!!! Nothing that a quick stop in Hibbett Sports can’t solve!!! Books-A-Million didn’t have anything, but Target did!! Hard to believe this is all in the Pinnacle Cobb Shopping Center, right?? Plus, there are restaurants EVERYWHERE. Longhorn Steakhouse, Cold Stone Creamery, Incredible Candies (locally owned), Starbucks, Indigo Joe’s Sports Grill and Bar, and the works!! Plus, they’re expanding!! A new sushi shop just opened recently, so there’s something new for ya!! I’m out, gotta shop for another Beachin’ Family tradition I’ll tell ya about on my next blog. Keep it cool!