12/15/2008

New Year's Eve with Beachin' Brett


New Years Eve Partay!!!!!!
I’m sure if you’ve seen any of my previous blogs, you’ve heard of the multi-attraction Wharf in Orange Beach. They always have a big New Years’ Eve blowout which I have gone to every year, but this year’s looks better than every other one before it. This year, they have two separate music acts planned to perform until we hit 2009, for no charge!! (gotta love free concerts!!) The planned music acts are country musician John Stone and the Motown musical act Crystal Clear.
The Block Party officially starts at 7, but you will probably see people there partying earlier than that. We gotta bring in 2009 right!!

This year’s New Year’s party promises to be the best ever, and I especially am looking forward to the firework show. It was awesome last year and I expect it to be even better this year. I can’t wait to count down the dropping anchor.
Keep it cool people!