12/04/2008

Teen Beachin' Brett checks in!

Bloggers Note: After repeated requests (that are now becoming demands) the entire Beachin' clan will have input in the blog. This is the first of a series of teen related blogs provided by Beachin" Brett.)
Hey, I’m Beachin’ Brett. My dad has been bringing you the word in Gulf Shores for a while, but what about the kids? We need some down time, too! As a teenager in Gulf Shores, I know EVERYTHING the kids and the teenagers need to see and do in the good ole’ South. As a teenager, I’m going to give up all the spots in town that you need to hit in your visit to Gulf Shores. Plus, I have to entertain my little brother, Beachin’ Robinson, every now and then, so I got the hook-up for the little kids as well.
Gulf Shores is crawling with hot spots aimed at the entertainment of us minors. I’ve got the best places to go and the best things to do for us kids coming to you. After chilling out at Phoenix 7 indoor pool all day, later the kids can be jamming at the teens only Hammerhead’s Club at the Wharf, or bowling at Gulf Bowl, partying at the Hangout, and everything else to do here in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach, Alabama. And let’s not forget the beach!!
Well, I’ve got some places to hit and people to see, so check out the blog regularly to find out the teen hotspots of Gulf Shores & Orange Beach, Alabama. Keep it cool and See You at the Beach!!