4/09/2009

The 2009 Concert Series

Talk about an awesome time; it doesn't get much better than the concerts at the beach.

Take in the atmosphere of food, drinks, music, and stars and believe you me, you will not leave disappointed. I will have to say that we always take advantage of having such a wonderful venue in our own backyard. We always head down to the concerts early to tailgate with friends. Everyone brings their favorite snacks and drinks. We have had chicken tenders, pizza, fruit kabobs, chips and dip, and of course the all time favorite pigs in a blanket. If this is not your style, there are lots of great places
to conveniently grab a bite within walking distance and there are also snacks and drinks available inside the amphitheater.

The concert series this summer is getting ready to kick off and it is a
doozy!

The line up for the summer will be Wide Spread Panic April 17th-
19th, 311 and Hinder May 8th, Sugarland May 15th, Earth, Wind and Fire with
Chicago June 5th, Styx and REO Speedwagon June 18th, Montgomery Gentry July
4th and Kenny Chesney August 6th. I cannot wait! I am getting my boogie shoes ready.

If you have planned a vacation during any of these concert times I would highly recommend
grabbing some tickets. ( you can purchase at ticketmaster.com). If you have not planned a vacation during any of these times then I say you have a great reason to do so now.

I will see you at the concerts. They are a guaranteed good time.