4/23/2009

Mullet Toss

Hey it’s the 24th Annual Mullet Toss this weekend at the Flora-Bama. The weather couldn’t be better for tossing mullet. I am warming up my throwing arm. I wonder, should I go underhand, overhand, spear throw, double handed granny, or just chunk it? Oh well, I will be practicing and see which is most successful.

I am making my list and checking it twice for a perfectly fishy fun weekend. I will let y'all in on a little secret. The very best place to stay for Mullet Toss is Phoenix IX and Phoenix X. All you have to do is check in, park your car and let the fun begin. Everything you need is within walking distance, and you will not have to touch your car again until checkout. I have heard that there are a few more reservations available, but with this gorgeous weather they will not last long. So you better grab them fast.

If you have never had the privilege of attending a Mullet Toss you may want to go check out this website to see what’s in store for you . Let the fun flinging frivolity begin. The fish will be flying while we are waiting on you.