4/27/2009

Emerald Coast Coffee and Grille

A note from Ms. Beachin' for all you java nuts.
What a magnificent weekend. I would have to say that it was near perfect. I have found a new coffee shop that I just adore. I am also very excited that it is right here in Orange Beach and very convenient to just drop by whenever I get that sudden urge for caffeine. The name of it is Emerald Coast Coffee and Grille. They have their own coffee roasting facility here in Alabama.

Emerald Coast Coffee and Grille is a cafe that focuses on distinctive specialty coffees. They also offer a wide variety of teas and fruit smoothies. They have a breakfast menu which features burritos, pastry sandwiches, breakfast casseroles and baked goods. I tried the Sonrisa Sandwich which is sausage, egg, and cheese wrapped in a wonderful flaky pastry. It was delicious! I cannot wait to try some of the other breakfast items, and they are available all day. They also have a lunch and dinner menu that includes: soups, salads, Pannini’s, and a variety of kebab platters. Free WI-FI is also available. This is definitely on my list of favorite places. I dropped by twice this weekend to have a vanilla skinny latte mmm scrumptious. Next time you are in the area make sure you give them a try. It’s quite possible that you will see me there. They are located at 4725 Main Street, right next to the Rave Theater. Well, I am off to get my coffee buzz.